" A bestfriend is one who believes in you when have ceased to believe in yourself. " - UnknownHeya guys!
I don't want talk about my boyfriend in this post.
But, I want to tell you about my true bestfriend.
Maybe soulmate?
Let me say, "Alhamdulillah" because I have many bestfriend right know.
But, if there's someone ask me, "Who's the best?"
With certainty I will answer it will the one name, she is "Sutiara Diyah Putri"
I know her from Junior High School.
If you want to know, she's my enemy hahaha lol
Not enemy like a really enemy, I hate her because we have a little problem.
But, since we met in same class at grade 9.
We just like.... Stranger.
Really but then because we always have a good time, she's being my friend.
At grade 10, we have a same Senior High School.
And I'm never think, she's gonna be my crazier best friend
But, we're in the same team cheerleaders, and she's my flyer.
So, we're really close.
At grade 11, we have a same class again!
So, because we know each other than we sit together in one year.
And she's really crazy, she's really kind and don't forget she's really sensitive.
And also at grade 12, we have a same class again and again.
And that's make us like 'We're really soulmate'.
After Senior High School, we are in one college too.
Gaaah and in a same class again and again.
Hahahahaha lol
Until now, we're still have a same class but not at all.
Me and her have a many likeness.
Shirt, Dress, Shoes, Bag, Idol, and many things.
We're not twins.
But, many people say, she's my shadow and I'm her shadow.
I swear I'll never want exchange this friendship with anything.
"One day your enemy can be your bestfriend, but if your bestfriend be your enemy. She's never gonna be your bestfriend like a first time." - Inessya
She's stupid, she's crazy, she's weird, she's sensitive, she's not perfect at all.
She's know me so well, we laugh at the randomest things. She's know my ugliest slide.
Eventhough, we're disagree sometimes, we're never fight.
She's always be my side when I'm sad, happy and really...
"Best friends are the siblings God forgot to give us." - Unknown
She's the best friend I ever had.







No comments:
Post a Comment