Who Am I?

My photo
Bekasi, West Java, Indonesia
She's not a girl, not yet a woman. Love to write everything about her life, enjoying her life with Muhammad Try Prasetyo Hadi Putra. And, yes she's Kopites Indonesia! YNWA Lads!

Friday, July 29, 2011

You and My Heart.

I don't know how to tell about this feeling.
I don't wanna be an easily jealous.
It's tired.
Not your body will tired, but your heart.

I act like I don't care, but I can't deny I'm too care.
I don't want to see but my heart wanna see.
I don't want to know but my heart always wanna know.
I don't want to think about this. But 'always', my heart always want think about you.

You
You
You
and my heart.
Both of you always make me feel sick.

What should I do?
What should I do to make you just see me?
What should I do to make you just care of me?
What should I do? Please tell me.

I'm always do all your wish. All you want.
But, know what?
At least, all I do is not working. It's nothing for you.
Maybe I should give up.
That's your wish, right?

I will never be enough for you anyway.

Remember, yes I love you.
I can't leave you right now.
But doesn't mean I can't leave you someday.

Remember my ex.
Learn from him.
He's always feel I'll never leave him.
But now, I'm leave him.
And he dissapointed and want me back.

I just tell you.
Karma does exist.
If now, I'm too much love you.
I can't leave you.
But, if someday I leave you.
Never wish I will give you a second chance. Anymore.
Thankyou :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment